Thursday, March 12, 2009

WELCOME!

-->
Welcome to my blog. I have always been passionately interested in people and 35 years ago, I found the ideal vehicle to understand them (including myself!) through Graphology - the science and art of handwriting analysis. Graphology is easy to learn if you are objective, observant and interested in people.
Starting today, over the next few weeks I intend to post articles on the basics of Graphology and how you can use it for better self awareness and to understand those around you. I also plan to post my thoughts in a series of articles on something we’re all looking for-Success! We will also investigate how to identify our success factors from our handwriting. Your feedback and suggestions would be most welcome.
I operate from Bangalore and am fully involved in handwriting analysis for self-understanding, understanding friend, partners, colleagues, and for various HR and Management purposes including recruitment. I train interested persons in Graphology. I also conduct “The Success Seminar” for corporates, colleges and interested groups.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is great! I've been looking for someone to consult about graphology for some time now...

    Will definitely look forward to your coming sessions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keith,

    Ive been doing a lot of research for an institute to learn graphology. I came across your blog and for some reason your blog and website looks extremely promising. I am extremely interested to pursue graphology. Can you please help me with your contact details and i can get in touch with you for the same. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am doing two lines at the bottom of name as a part of signature. What does it indicate?

    ReplyDelete